We believe in creating mutually beneficial collaborations that provide access to research facilities and expertise for industry together with opportunities for researchers to work on real-world challenges.
Collaboration extends our capacity to educate and train the next generation of researchers and highly skilled, knowledgeable professionals for the nuclear industry.
At the Dalton Nuclear Institute, we're open to collaboration in many different forms, including:
- joint and visiting appointments;
- 'seamless team' research projects;
- access to specialist equipment and expertise;
- building new nuclear research facilities;
- strategic planning;
- joint investment.
Our experience of forging such partnerships has demonstrated many advantages, including:
- Clear pathways to transfer high-quality research into industrial applications.
- A catalyst for innovation to drive industrial growth.
- Access to world-class research leadership and expert consultancy.
- Opportunities to create and access major new nuclear research facilities.
- Skills development for the industrial workforce.
- Education and training for the next generation of researchers and industrial professionals.
- The opportunity to create long-term partnerships and forge strong links to the University.
Explore the fantastic nuclear research facilities that you could work with us at.
Find out if we specialise in areas of research that could be beneficial to your business.